With skin care products, patients can enhance the health and appearance of
their skin from the comfort of their own home. Baldone Reina Dermatology
offers medical-grade skin care products to patients living in Mandeville,
New Orleans, Covington and on the Northshore.
What are Skin Care Products?
Skin care products are items that you can use at home to enhance skin health, reduce signs of aging and eliminate skin imperfections. At Baldone Reina Dermatology, we carry several brands of medical-grade skin care products that make a great addition to any skin care regimen. With products ranging from cleansers to moisturizers and serums, there are many ways to enhance your skin care routine with products from Baldone Reina Dermatology.
How Much Do Skin Care Products Cost?
If you would like to try some of our skin care products, we may recommend that you schedule a consultation at our practice. During this consultation, we will assess your current condition and your skin care goals in order to determine the best products to add to your skin care routine. Once these variables are considered, we will be able to provide you with our recommended products and their cost.
What Skin Care Products are Available?
At Baldone Reina Dermatology, we carry the following skin care product brands: click on the brand to review each full list of products
- Revision® – Revision® is known for the award-winning Nectifirm neck cream, but also produces other effective skin care products. We carry several Revision® products to help patients enhance their complexion and reduce signs of aging.
- Obagi® – Obagi® products were developed by renowned dermatologist Dr. Zein Obagi. We carry several daily use Obagi® products, such as lotions, wipes, and cleansers. We also offer specialized Obagi® products for certain cosmetic concerns as well as a skin care system for managing hyperpigmentation.
- SkinMedica® – For addressing and minimizing signs of aging, you may want to consider one of our SkinMedica® products. These products can help enhance skin tone and texture while improving the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
- EltaMD® – EltaMD creates sunscreens and skin care products for a variety of skin tones, skin types, and even lifestyles. Each sunscreen is made with zinc oxide and is recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation as part of a daily skincare routine.
- TanTowel® – It’s totally possible to achieve a natural-looking suntan without ever stepping outside, thanks to TanTowel®. This product line is full of high-quality self-tanners, exfoliators, and moisturizers that give wearers an authentic without having to worry about damaging UV rays.
- Jane Iredale® Makeup – Clean, mineral ingredients that won’t clog pores are the basis for this beauty brand. Jane Iredale® makeup offers users products free from parabens and synthetic materials that provide coverage and organic-looking results.
- Alastin – Restorative Skincare and Procedure Support Skincare products are powered by a proprietary technology that supports the production of fresh collagen and elastin, helping to protect and renew skin for a more youthful appearance.
- Avene – Avène has over 270 years of expertise in caring for sensitive skinand is trusted by millions worldwide. At the heart of the brand is Avène Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin.
- NEOVA SmartSkincare – NEOVA SmartSkincare is among the first clinical skincare brands to make the association between DNA damage and premature skin aging. Inspired by the revolutionary science of cellular regeneration and groundbreaking DNA research, NEOVA’s patented formulas revitalize aging skin, making visible age reversal a virtual reality.
- Miscellaneous– Click here for a list of all other products we offer
To determine which skin care products are best for you, contact us today to schedule your initial consultation. At Baldone Reina Dermatology, we welcome patients from Covington, Slidell, New Orleans and the neighboring cities in Louisiana.