HydraFacial® is a new facial treatment that produces instant results with minimal downtime. At Baldone Reina Dermatology, we are proud to offer this treatment to residents of Mandeville, the Northshore, Covington and New Orleans, LA.
What is a HydraFacial®?
HydraFacial® is a refreshing facial experience that is safe for all skin types. This three-step facial treatment cleanses the skin, eliminates imperfections and then nourishes the skin for glowing, long-lasting results. Unlike some cosmetic treatments, HydraFacial® is non-irritating, meaning that it soothes the skin and prevents signs of aging instead of causing them. The HydraFacial® treatment can be used to address the following cosmetic concerns:
- Enlarged or clogged pores
- Uneven skin tone or texture
- Oily or dry skin
How Much Does a HydraFacial® Cost?
If you elect to have a HydraFacial® treatment at Baldone Reina Dermatology, you will first have a consultation with one of our highly skilled aestheticians. During this consultation, we will assess your treatment goals in order to determine the best approach for your HydraFacial® treatment. Once these variables are taken into consideration, we will be able to provide you with the cost of treatment and any associated fees.
What is the HydraFacial® Treatment Like?
The HydraFacial® is a soothing, comfortable treatment that requires no anesthetic. It is completed in three distinct steps, which take about 45 minutes total.
- First, the skin is cleansed and lightly exfoliated with water using the HydraFacial® device. This helps to prepare the skin for treatment while simultaneously eliminating dry or damaged skin on the surface. The HydraFacial® device has a vacuum function which will collect any water, skin or other debris during and following treatment.
- Next, the HydraFacial® device is used to extract any impurities from the skin. This step cleanses the pores and eliminates any irritants from the skin. During this step, the skin is also hydrated to add volume and moisture.
- The last step involves the application of a unique HydraFacial® serum. There are different serums for different skin concerns, and we can help you determine the serum that is best for you. These serums help further hydrate the skin and also provide it with nutrients for protection and additional cosmetic benefits.
What is the Recovery Period Like Following a HydraFacial®?
After a HydraFacial® there is no downtime or recovery period required. In fact, you won’t even have any redness or other visible irritation. Your skin should be smooth and hydrated immediately following treatment, so you will be free to resume any of your usual activities.
What Kind of Results Can I Expect from My HydraFacial®?
The results from your HydraFacial® will be visible immediately, and you can enjoy improved skin radiance, texture and hydration. For specific cosmetic concerns such as lines and wrinkles or pigmentation issues, we may recommend a series of treatments for optimal results.
If you are located in New Orleans, Slidell, Covington or the surrounding areas in Louisiana, contact us today to schedule your initial consultation for a HydraFacial®. Baldone Reina Dermatology is proud to offer this effective treatment to help patients achieve and maintain beautiful, healthy skin.